In the last month I wrote a series of post about Service Bus Topics from Windows Azure. In this post I will summarize all the blog posts about Service Bus Topics that I wrote until now:
- Service Bus Topics - Overview - a short introduction about base concepts in Service Bus Topics
- Service Bus Topics - How to use it (part 1) - describe how we can add messages to topics.
- Service Bus Topics - How to use it (part 2)- describe how we can consume messages to topics.
- Service Bus Topics - Define custom rules for messages that don’t respect any rule defined in a topic
- Service Bus Topics - Limitations - describe what are the limitations of topics from Windows Azure
- Service Bus Topics - Using with WCF services - how we can use topics with WCF services
- Service Bus Topic - Different ways to create and manage it- different locations from where we can manage and control topics
- Service Bus Topic – How we can migrate from Service Bus Queue - how we should design our application to be able to migrate from queues to topics without changing the code
- Service Bus Topic - Messages processing problems - problems that we can have with messages from topics.
- Service Bus Topics - When we can use it (scenarios) - simple scenarios when we can use topics from Azure
In the future I expect to write more about this subject. You can search on my blog for this topic using the following link: http://vunvulearadu.blogspot.com/search/label/service%20bus
In you want to find more information about Service Bus Queues; I have another blog series about this subject: http://vunvulearadu.blogspot.com/2012/08/service-bus-queues-blog-post-series.html